Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Vienna (Part 1)

Two weeks ago, I have decided to travel to the magical city of Vienna, Austria. I took the night train from Venice. It is about an 11 hour trip! It is one of the most exciting trips of my life! I stayed there for 2 nights and three days. I saw a lot of interesting Baroque castles. I've met interesting personalities, went to the UN building, rode the subway (for the first time I admit lol), night strolling in the Danube River, enjoyed a classical concert and had a taste of the Viennese snow! Here is the first part!


The Wien Westbahnhof Train Station

My first destination is the Schonbrunn palace. It is very cold but there are a lot of tourists.




The Star Pool

The Gloriette
I fed this peacock illegally!  He came to me begging for the bread I am eating! I am surprised to see it walking freely outside.
Tourists and the Gloriette

What's Up? Thousands of crows haunt Vienna during the dusk!

The Vienna Zoo is the oldest zoo in the world.
My Seal-fie
Me viewing stars in my hotel window! ;)


I will be posting more pictures soon!
The Danube River at night!

2 comments:

  1. Kizel, your adventures are so awesome! Tag me along in the future ha. :) FYI - I'm subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grellyn! I am subscribed to your blog too! Here's to then thousand more adventures! cheers! =D Miss you!

      Delete