Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Venice Carnival 2014

     It's Carnival time in Italy! Everyone is just so happy to welcome the spring. On top my my bucket list for 2014 is to experience the Venice Carnival.

 I was met by thousands of tourists upon my arrival. Participants of the carnival are usually the rich who can afford to pay more or less than 3000 euros for each costume. They are very willing to have their pictures taken. Who wouldn't be?

The luxurious carnival can also be a place for poor East Europeans who take advantage of the thousands of tourists to beg.

Sweet music can be heard from anywhere.

Best place to read a newspaper.



Tourists, tourists, and more tourists!







A street art telling the sad truth about Venice.


It was a great day indeed! 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! Which camera do you have again, and what lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison! How are you? I'm gonna follow your blog! =D I finally got my Canon 7D and a 15-85mm lens =D I should have brought my 50mm for the portraits but I forgot it! I hope you are having a w'a'nderful day! wherever you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete