Saturday, July 13, 2013

Amazing Seagulls

     Today is a stormy day in Castelfranco Emilia so I was glad that I spent last week on the beach. I went to this place called Lido di Classe. It is located in Ravenna. The train ride from Bologna includes wonderful sights of sunflower fields and rolls of hay. 

     So I was out for a morning walk(5:30am) along the beach. The sun begun to rise and I was in a hurry to get on top of the rocks to take some photos. As I was approaching the edge, I saw this giant seagull standing on top of a pole with its wings spread out facing the sun. I was so 'wowed' by the scene that I stayed there for almost half an hour and much to my surprise, the bird continues to flap its wings non stop (like how Igorot women dance their 'tayaw')... As I continued to walk along, I saw some more birds doing the same thing. Such an amazing experience. Nature really has its own way of surprising us..   




No comments:

Post a Comment