Friday, February 28, 2014

Parma (Part 2)

   Here are some photos I took of my short visit to the interesting Parma.



Some lovers left this on one of the bridges of Parma River.

The Baptistery of Parma

Typical Street

The city center

The park lake

Typical houses among some ruins.



      This cool guy with a magenta jacket shouted, "Coco, come here!", when I was next to him. I thought he was calling out for his dog or son etc. but suddenly I saw this goose flapping its wings from the other side of the lake. It started quacking, swimming and dancing excitedly towards him. The guy caressed the goose's wings and head for a while while it rubs its head to his palms. This happened for about 5 minutes. I've never thought there can be a connection between a man and a bird this intimate... or that these birds can recognize a name given to them.. Amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment